We are seeking a medication provider
to join our team!
- Part-time, with opportunity to expand into full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Assess, prescribe, and manage patient psychiatric treatment
- Respond to patient & pharmacy refill requests
- Complete corresponding paperwork & documentation
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Adult Psychiatric Nursing
- Current active and unrestricted State of Minnesota License to practice medicine
- 2+years of professional experience
- Knowledge & experience treating pregnant & lactating women
- Computer skills, ability to use electronic health record
- Ability to clearly summarize pertinent clinical information via written correspondence and medical records documentation
- Ability to connect emotionally with patients and provide empathy
- Ability to educate patients about perinatal mental illness and treatment options
Please email cover letter describing why you are attracted to this position + resume/CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychotherapy & Healing Associates, Ltd – doing business as The Postpartum Counseling Center – has been operating since 2003 as a highly respected mental health clinic in the Minneapolis-St.Paul, MN metro area.
We specialize in maternal & reproductive mental health, providing psychotherapy, medication management to women & their partners facing mental health challenges during pregnancy, postpartum, infertility, & perinatal loss.
We are committed to supporting our providers in becoming regional experts on these issues.