A Counseling Group for Women
This group is for: Women who are pregnant after a previous pregnancy loss or infant death. Whether you have had an early term pregnancy loss or infant death, the journey through a subsequent pregnancy can be riddled with anxiety and fear about the outcome of this pregnancy and the health of this baby.
This therapeutic group helps you learn coping skills to manage the conflicting emotions of grief and joy that accompany a subsequent pregnancy after a previous loss.
This is more than a support group. We will:
- Provide a safe space for you to talk about your baby that died and your anxieties around this pregnancy
- Learn coping skills to help manage day-to-day life after loss
- Learn how to trust our bodies again
- Make decisions about what’s next during each trimester
- Talk with other women who understand what you are experiencing
Facilitator: Lindsey Henke, MSW, LICSW »
To register: Submit your insurance here » (most insurance accepted) or call 612-296-3800.