Pre-Conception & Fertility Yoga:
A One-Day Workshop
Sunday May 7th 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Making the decision to have a child is a major step. The Pre-conception Process engages a conscious approach to your fertility, overall physical health, and emotional well-being. While this time may bring much anticipation, there may also be challenges or losses along the way that need our support and attention.
Accessible for all women & all levels of yoga.
No prior yoga experience required.
Please join this circle of supportive women as we gather to learn about the ways yoga can empower you, support your fertility journey, and bring more overall health & emotional calm.
Yoga can help:
- Relieve PMS, PCOS and endometriosis symptoms > Nourish the endocrine system
- Decrease the inflammation response in the body > Explore emotional and physical blocks
- Improve mood and reduce anxiety > Gain new energy and vitality
What you will gain from this workshop:
- Learn how Yoga supports fertility & reproductive health > Build a supportive community
- Acquire poses for particular women’s health issues > Gain ideas for continuing a practice
- Get resources for continuing holistic fertility support > Practice gentle and mindful yoga
Facilitator: Sandra Maurer
3-hour Workshop: $35
What to bring:
A journal & pen & your lovely self!