Beyond the Baby Blues
Present at the 2017 Beyond the Baby Blues Conference!
The submission deadline has been extended to Friday, February 17th.
- Birth trauma, pregnancy after loss, fertility issues, recurrent loss, & coping with grief while trying to get pregnant again.
- Children’s mental health & behavioral health.
- Cultural competence, including resources and supports for low-income populations and specific cultural groups, particularly Somali women.
- Diagnosed mood disorder and family planning, preventative care, breast feeding and medication, attachment with newborn when diagnosed with PMAD.
- Helping the over 40 first time mom who has taken hormones.
- Holistic approaches, functional medicine approaches in post-partum care including diet, nutrition, herbs, acupuncture, and others.
- Practical applications of treatment approaches and techniques.
- Biology, physiology, hormones and what happens during and after pregnancy as it pertains to the mental health of people of all genders.
- In-depth diagnostic and treatment presentations.
- Presentations on OCD/PTSD, including information on dads.
- Personal stories.
- Working fathers in relation to PPD and PMAD.
- Medication management, integrated care, funding, designing a study, sleep disorders and impact on mood and treatment options.
- NICU, birth trauma.
- Pregnancy loss, infant loss, infertility, interpersonal psychotherapy, case studies, grief and loss.
- Home visiting.
- Same sex couple adoption, births and parenting options.
- Toxic stress, compassion fatigue and historical trauma.
This message was shared from NAMI Minnesota to the PHAWellnes mailing list in the interest of generating great presenters for the Beyond the Baby Blues Conference.